Skip to main content

A pack of goats

 
I found this pack lying on the side of the road. It was half open and I could tell it had been discarded by someone disappointed by the contents inside.

But I'm not above going through someone else's trash when it comes to cards.

Let's dig in:


Bill Buckner, 1986



Ralph Branca, 1951



Mitch Williams, 1993



Dave Winfield, 1981



Tom Niedenfuer, 1985



Mark Littell, 1976



Donnie Moore, 1986



Dennis Eckersley, 1988



Mike Torrez, 1978



Leon Durham, 1984


That's not a baaaaaad pack (sorry).

Can't wait for Series 2.

Comments

Kenny Hoshino said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zippy Zappy said…
Oops, wrong account (how embarrassing).

Guess that's what I get for bringing up a lame joke about how none of these people look like Mike Trout.
Billy Kingsley said…
I'm actually disappointed it's not real goats. Hilarious and useful (never have to mow the lawn with a goat around)
let's see......property tax break (for having a goat) or a 1951 Bowman? I'll take the 51 card.
Matt Prigge said…
They probably pulled out the Nelson Cruz and tossed the rest.
Fuji said…
You really should come out to the Bay Area and walk around my local flea market. There are days where I find up to 50 cards spewed all over the ground just waiting for a collector who isn't above going through someone else's trash when it comes to cards.
Stack22 said…
I'm probably late to the party, but what's this about? I'm assuming you didn't really find a '51 Bowman in a custom goat wrapper on the side of the road. Help me out.
AdamE said…
WTF! You really found a 51 Bowman alongside the road? And just as amazing someone pitched a 51 Bowman. Man upper NY is weird.
night owl said…
OK, since apparently not everyone reads the labels at the end of posts or can figure out the link between all of these cards, no, I did not find a pack of cards with pictures of goats on it by the side of the road. You guys will believe anything.
defgav said…
Ha, well I got it and liked the post! Perhaps the graphic design skills on the wrapper were too impeccable. Bravo!