Skip to main content

Can't get through

Short post here.

I'm having a heck of a time getting through to comment on some people's blogs. The word verification thingy just sits on "loading ..." until I run out of patience and give up. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone else having this issue commenting on my blog?

So, I'm just going to put my comments here, and hope the bloggers find them.

To 1972 Topps Baseball: I'm pretty sure that's Horace Clarke in the photo. And thanks for the rundown on Tommy Davis. I never had a handle on why he bounced from team to team, other than the injury. I kind of wish I was around for the '62 season, that must've been something to see. But then I would have had to suffer through Stan Williams. So, I guess it's best that I wasn't around.

To Grand Cards: I've never been in that situation before. But if I was, I'd probably have to consider how much "older" the other cards were. If the cards were only 5 years old and not particularly rare, then I would hold on to the cards I've struggled to get. If the cards were from the '80s or '90s, then I'd definitely hold on to the cards I've struggled to get. If the cards were early '70s or '60s high numbers or from the '50s, then I'd probably ditch the newer cards for those.

To Blue Diamond: I have zero interest in Razor. None. Zip. Here's Razor. Here's me. And here's what's in between: a vast gap of nothing. And putting teenagers on cards? For shame. For shame.

To Wrigley Wax: For some reason I ended up with almost the entire Cubs set of 1981 Donruss. Except for Kingman. Also, 1981 might not have been that great for a lot of people in baseball, but it was pretty sweet for the Dodgers.

I'm not having this issue on all the blogs. I have been able to get through on some, so I'm not sure what the difference is. I just hope it gets fixed soon.

Comments

Jeffrey Wolfe said…
I'm having the same problem.
Dinged Corners said…
Commenting problems is in fact one of the subjects on the list of current blogger freakouts (same place I got the follower info).
--David said…
Yes, I've been having that problem all day! It seems to depend on which style of commenting the author allows... I love the idea of a 'comment response' post!!
Ben said…
Every now and then I have trouble loading the comment page, but never the word verification... strange. But I blame that on my quirky internet (I use Verizon Wireless because I no absolutely no internet options where I live other than satellite and dialup).
zman40 said…
I was having the same problem yesterday with Wrigley Wax and Goose Joak. The word verification just wouldn't load.
AlbuqwirkE said…
I had just figured that Blogger had a new method of determining that my comments weren't worth the bandwidth they were printed on...