Skip to main content

Happy days are here again

Today, things are looking up ...

No, no, no! (And an extra helping of "no" for you, Darrel Chaney). You've got to SMILE. Like this ...

... because things are looking up because I'm back on vacation! A whole seven days of pure relaxation.

Blogging will be a bit more sporadic this week. But I'll be around, so expect to see some new posts.

Everyone enjoy their week. I'll leave you with this ...
The 1972 Topps set will be called "the psychedelic tombstone set." Without a doubt, it's the perfect name. I can see an early 1970s hippy band being called "The Psychedelic Tombstones."

So there you go.

Comments

Matt Runyon said…
Maddox has an expression like, "who ripped one?"
zman40 said…
Have fun! I'll be making a little vacation to Pennsylvania this weekend. Hopefully, I'll have time to take in a SWB Yankees game.
Dave R said…
Darrel Chaney looks like Jim Varney: "Hey Vern, It's Ernest!"