Thursday, June 11, 2009

Awesome night card, pt. 38

Man, am I tired. Doing the job of two people is complete bull doodie, and it is one sure way to get a blogger to stop blogging.

Don't worry, I'm not going down that easy. But I am posting a mighty short one tonight. And you might not see me again until 24 hours have passed.

So, here we go:

I ask you, what is the best part of one of my favorite night cards of all-time here?

a) the old-school Donruss design
b) the old-school ball player name (Elias Sosa, how great is that?)
c) the old-school Expos uniform
d) the old-school Expos cap

Aw, hell, that's a toughie isn't it? I'm making you choose between the uniform and the cap. Both equally great, oui?

The early '80s was a great time. Yeah, we were in a recession then, too. But who didn't love powder blue road uniforms and the Alan Parsons Project? Don't you dare raise your hand in response to that question.

4 comments:

  1. i am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, i can cheat you blind.

    yeah. powder blue unis and the app. good times.

    ReplyDelete