Skip to main content

I'm talkin' 'bout '71 Topps


For those who don't know, the Topps 1971 blog is officially operating. Can you dig it?

I'm a little late on the anniversary celebration, since starting the '71 Topps set would have been more appropriate exactly 40 years after its appearance. But really, is anyone besides me keeping track of things like that?

At any rate, give the blog a try. Even if '71 was long before your time. You might learn something. Or you might catch me making a mistake. I know how much some of you enjoy that.

Also, you might like to know that I've made Richard Roundtree, a.k.a. Shaft, and singer Isaac Hayes my non-official representatives of the '71 blog, as you'll see when you read the first entry.

I was in kindergarten in 1971, so I don't know much about the year. But I DO know that Shaft was a sex machine to all the chicks. And that sounds bad-ass enough for the blog.




I hope you enjoy.

Also, please know that the first post of the 1985 Topps blog is only a day or so away.

Good gosh, this is going to be a busy year.

Comments

Two blogs just wans't enough...too bad for you, but great for us! Happy New Year (again).