Skip to main content

Bippage

I have noticed certain inequities in the bipping game these last couple of weeks.

Namely, some good folks are getting bipped more than is their fair share. Meanwhile, others are escaping without so much as a single bip.

I call injustice.

I don't have the cards to go cardboard vigilante and distribute bippings to all who need them, but I do plan to Rectify The Situation in my own little way very soon.

Meanwhile, I will entertain you with my second, yes, SECOND bipping. Otherwise known as "bippage."

These came from the appropriately named Wicked One down south. He cheers for a team wearing turquoise. Yeah, he's got his own problems, so he's taking it out on others:

Oh, Dontrelle. See what you've done? If you hadn't gone wonky, people would still want your card. They wouldn't be discarding it in a common variety bipping.

What? That's not all?

Wonderful. Nine more of your friends. I don't have food for all of these guys, you know. And some of them are going to have to sleep on the lawn. Also, I will not allow all that medication in my house. Sorry, that's just the way it's got to be.

So, yeah, 15 Dontrelle Willis cards.

And it's Bowman again. Why is it always Bowman? Is it the alliteration? A Bowman Bipping? A Black Border Bowman Bipping? You people don't have enough to do.

Plus, there were TWO limericks. Because The Don somehow knew that I've been bipped TWICE.

Here's one of them:

"There once was a Juan named Pierre,
Who thought he was treated unfair,
Then Manny got caught,
And Juany got hot,
So Colletti traded him for a new player"

Great. A Ned Colletti sucks limerick.

Harsh.

OK, where's my torch and pitchfork? I have work to do.

Comments

Roy said…
"Ned Colletti Sucks Limerick"

I wish that line was short enough to be a fantasy baseball team name.
Anonymous said…
I just Bipped slapped you...lol enjoy...