Skip to main content

Dad's taking the day off

Since this is the one day out of the year when I get to decide things that I want to decide, I decided I didn't want to write much on the blog today.

But before I leave for the day, remember the quandary I presented a couple posts ago about those Bazooka sticker cards?


Well, with a little help from the comments on that post, it occurred to me -- duh! -- they're stickers!

So, I added one other version of these cards that was in the binder, looking very awkward with Phillies and Padres and Braves on it ...


... and then I did this:



I feel much better now.

To all the dads out there, I hope your Father's Day is also filled with righting wrongs and sticking stickers.

Enjoy!

Comments

Mark Hoyle said…
Enjoy the day. Happy fathers Day
jacobmrley said…
Simple yet elegant.