Well, I get up at seven, yeah
And I go to work at nineI got no time for livin'Yes, I'm workin' all the time
It seems to meI could live my lifeA lot better than I think I amI guess that's why they call meThey call me the workin' man
They call me the workin' manI guess that's what I am
'Cause I get home at five o'clockAnd I take myself out an ice cold beerAlways seem to be wonderin'Why there's nothin' goin' down here
It seems to meI could live my lifeA lot better than I think I amI guess that's why they call meThe workin' man
Well, they call me the workin' manI guess that's what I am
Well, they call me the workin' manI guess that's what I am
(*Alex Lifeson 2-plus minute guitar solo*)
Well, I get up at seven, yeahAnd I'll go to work at nineI got no time for livin'Yes, I'm workin' all the time
It seems to meI could live my lifeA lot better than I think I amI guess that's why they call meThey call me the workin' man
Well, they call me the workin' manI guess that's what I am
They call me the workin' manI guess that's what I am
(Yup, I'm working tonight).
(Cards used:
1992 Pacific Nolan Ryan, #267
1998 Pinnacle Plus - Yard Work, Mike Piazza, #12
1977 Topps Charlie's Angels, #216
1991 Pro Set Musicards, #279
1980 Topps Empire Strikes Back, #180
1968 Topps Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, #57
1956 Topps Bubbles Elvis Presley
2024-25 Upper Deck Ice "Go To Work" insert, #GTW-14
2013 Topps Allen & Ginter All in a Day's Work mini, #AIDW-PB
2021-22 Upper Deck "Work Zone" insert, #WZ-24)











Comments