Skip to main content

A belated happy anniversary

Don't you have a smile for me?

Come on, just a little smile?

That's a start. Can you smile bigger?

There you go! Just a little more!

PERFECT! (*click*)

In honor of the one-year anniversary of Dinged Corners.


(I only know of the milestone because the fine folks at DC made reference Tuesday to a time when they were baby bloggers. Like a good reader, I clicked on the link to a date from last February. That got me pondering -- when did DC first start? I quickly went through the archive and found it. DC's one-year anniversary was Monday! And here I didn't even get them anything.

Consider this my gift, DC -- that is until I get a card package together! I love what you do. Godspeed and many more smiles ahead).

Comments

Dinged Corners said…
You clearly are an investigative journalist. As well as a mensch. We had missed our own anniversary! Lucy read this post several times and declared it is as good as Bolt and Miley Cyrus. She said she could read it 'over and over again.' We had to tear her away from your blog this morning to go to school. Thank you, Greg.
night owl said…
As good as Miley Cyrus. That's high praise! There's not much that tops Miley on my daughter's priority list.