Skip to main content

The Lowe down

I can't talk about the current state of the Dodgers without throwing just about everyone under the bus. (Clayton, however, you're excused). So I am moving on.

The Dodgers are beginning a series in San Francisco tonight. It's part of their glorious recent schedule that has included the Red Sox, the Angels, the Yankees and now the Giants. To kick off the series against the ultra-despised Giants in the house that Barry built (you must be so proud), I thought I'd show something that's near and dear to my judgemental heart.


Wicked Ortega sent me another crazy package a couple of weeks ago. I'll display some of the other cards in the next post, but here is the Derek Lowe jersey card from 2008 Upper Deck that he sent me. Note that Mr. Lowe happens to be pitching in San Francisco.

If you have been reading this blog at all the last couple of years, you know that I like to bring up the fact that photos of Lowe pitching in San Francisco pop up constantly. So I thought I would document on this post the cards that I have that show Lowe in that city.

When I get another Lowe-in-San-Fran card, I'll add it to the post. And everyone can see exactly how repetitive card companies can be.

Here they are:


I swear these aren't all the same card.

The question though is: is it the same pitch?

More to come ...

Comments