Skip to main content

Congrats, Wax Heaven

In my Internet wanderings before I started Night Owl Cards, I saw a handful of card blogs before I came across Wax Heaven. I even liked some of them. But when I saw Wax Heaven, I knew this blog was one of the originals.

As a journalist, I admire Wax Heaven for its ability to break card news, for accurate, no-punches-pulled commentary, and for doing all of that with a heart. Mario has a nose for news, but he also has a love for the hobby, a concern for his fellow bloggers and seems as sincere as they come.

Mario, congratulations on one year of Wax Heaven. Your blog needs to be around for many more. Here's to many more posts, hits, readers, videos, etc. Keep doing what you're doing. You are living, breathing proof that something good can come out of rooting for Jose Canseco ;)

Comments

Wax Heaven said…
Thanks for the kind words. I should be asleep but....what the heck Canseco card is that?